Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Humble Beginnings

Welcome to my second, and cross-your-fingers more successful blog! A serious first step to the New Year's Resolution: write more. Come April we'll all know how well I've stuck to that one. If it's anything like my past Resolutions - who am I kidding, if it's anything like all our past resolutions, readers will be looking at this same old entry for a while. Perhaps though, this year will be different. Different like last year was...
Similar to the obscurity of its title is the contents of this blog. It serves many purposes. To get my neurons firing, to practice the art of writing in all its forms - serious, comedic, dramatic, pointless, etc. I suppose at some point I hope that in my writings I will trigger a theme that I wish to pursue more seriously. As usual, ideas come to me, and likely to most others, suddenly and inexplicably. And leave in the same manner. So perhaps I can spark curiousity and feel accomplished all in one sitting. At worst, this will serve as a gargantuan waste of my time, but not yours, I hope. Enjoy. Feel free to comment, correct, heckel, and pry, though I may or may not reply.
As for the title of this blog, it was the result of an improv excercise I completed earlier in the day. Three little insignificant words that mean very little but now have the fortuity to represent my blog.

No comments: